With evolving technology, we have a new invention from Japanese. Its Air-Conditioned shirt named Kufukucho keeps you cool while you are at work or walking in Sun.
This shirt looks just like other old shirt on outside,but its different inside. It got two battery powered fans continuously cooling you down as you go out without breaking sweat.
The Kufukucho Air-Conditioned Work Shirt features:
- P-500HC69 fan-cooled shirt
- Short sleeves
- Made from polyester
- Color: Dark gray (color may vary slightly from images shown)
- Air flow: about 20 liters per second (strong), about 12 liters per second (weak)
- Size: small (chest 112cm, 44.1"), medium (116cm, 45.7"), large (120cm, 47.2"), extra large (124cm, 48.8")
- Weight: about 550g (19.4 oz)
- Power Consumption: 2.5W
- Includes: fans x2, control box, cable
- Power: AA batteries x2 (not included)
But always cooling you inside is not cheap. This shirt comes with a heavy price tag of $186 (USD) from Japan Trend Shop.
Checkout this video on this Cool shirt
Source : TechaWorld