As days goes by with amazing innovations, we are making each and every physical devices to virtual devices. To prove it, Cube Laser Virtual keyboard is a good example. It totally replaces keyboard with its laser technology. It gives you the flexibility of projecting virtual keyboard with 63 keys and full size QWERTY layout and typing on a surface.
It can equally reach typing speed as normal keyboards. It connects your iPhone,PC or iPad using Bluetooth technology. Apart from keyboard, you can enable simulated keyboard click sounds which is really a cool feature to have.
• Projects a full-size laser keyboard onto any flat surface
• Allows the convenience of full-size typing in a tiny form factor
• Connects wirelessly via bluetooth to iPhone, iPad, many Smartphones and most Laptops
• Mouse mode allows you to use your finger as a mouse rather than typing when using with a laptop.
• Rechargeable battery lasts for 150 minutes of continuous typing
• Charges via USB. No drivers to install
• Compatibility: iPhone 3GS/4, iPad (iOS4), Blackberry tablet, Android 2.0 and higher, Windows Phone 7, Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS
• Interface: Bluetooth HID and USB 2.0
• Keyboard Layout: 19mm sized QWERTY layout
• Detection rate: Up to 400 characters per minute
• Operating Surface: Most flat opaque surfaces
• Battery duration: Approximately 150 minutes, 700mAh built-in rechargeable battery#
Watch this video to see how to works.
If you like this product you can make this your for just $169.99. Price looks high but technology is amazing.
Source : thinkgeek