Yahoo owned Flickr, very recently launched its revamped iOS app. With the Flickr app, photo sharing possibilities are endless. It is believed that this app is giving Facebook owned Instagram, its competitor a tough run for its money. What worries many users is the fact that Instagram has made official its plans of introducing its new Terms of Service which will be effective form January 16th 2013. This may or may not go down well with users. Many Instagram users are looking for alternative online photo sharing platforms. One of the best choices is the Flickr app.
More information about Flicker app for iOS
· App category: Image and video sharing
· Latest update: December 19th 2012
· Latest version: 2.01.772
· Size: 19.4 MB
· Available in languages: English, German, French, Chinese, Indonesian, Korean, Italian, Portuguese, Vietnamese and Spanish.
· Cost: Available for free
You can download and fire this app on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running on iOS 4.3 or a later version of iOS.
Flickr's iOS Update and How to Get Started with it
The updated version of Flickr iOS app comes at a time when many people are looking for other ways to share images online. However, highly placed sources at Yahoo went on to admit that these updates are a result of continuous feedback received from loyal users. Two things that are new with Version 2.01.772 of Flickr app for iOS are
· Sharing images on Facebook has become very easy and
· Status of uploaded images has better visibility.
To get started using this app you need to download and fire it on your Apple device. You can visit the App Store and download the latest version of Flicker app. Alternatively, you can visit the app link and download this app for free.
Flicker app users had to wait two long years to take advantage of version 2.0 of this app. A few of them have been listed below.
· The revamped Flicker app allows you to share photos on Facebook like never before.
· Users can also search and find their Twitter and Facebook friends. Furthermore, users will also be notified if such contacts become Flickr members.
· Users will be notified if another member comments on the same photo as he commented on.
· This new version of Flickr iOS app offers a hassle-free signing up experience for all users signing up with a Google account.
· With the latest Flickr app, users have the power to make good looking images picture perfect. Thanks to the filter feature that this app comes with, users can make an ordinary looking image shot on a mobile phone look extra ordinary.
· Apart from this the company says that it has fixed many bugs that this app’s loyal users reported.