BenQ has launched its next generation Mini Projector for iPhone and iPod Touch.
Its named Joybee GP2 Mini Projector. If you guess there may be GP1 predecessor, then you are correct. BenQ succeed with GP1 and now launched GP1 Mini Projector.
This 565gram light weight product is very compact and stylish. Its a symbol of perfection. It has almost all features as GP1 with additional intuitive user interface.
Few other Features and Specifications :
- 720p HD-ready video capability
- Short-throw projection
- An integrated iPhone(R)/iPod(R) dock
- An optional three-hour battery pack
- A multitude of connectivity options.
- High-efficiency 3LED illumination and DLP projection technology
- Offers unparalleled A/V multimedia on the go
- USB and SD card viewers
- Document viewer for Microsoft Office and PDF documents
- Mini HDMI for tablets and smart phones
- 4W integrated Audio Power
GP2 Projector comes with a new carrying case that features a dedicated pocket for the power adaptor.
GP2 has in-build technology for providing users with clearer, brighter, and more vivid images without relying on traditional projection lamps. This allows users to enjoy the mini projector without worrying about issues such as decreasing brightness, color fading, or the expense of lamp replacement.
The BenQ Joybee GP2 is available now for $549 and will be on display at the 2012 International CES at the BenQ Hilton Suite 28-105.
Source : glammedia and iClarified