There is no doubt that the discovery of phone service was one of the landmarks in the history of technology. This invention changed the entire way of communication. However, with time human beings came up with newer ideas and invented several other types of phones that further helped the process of communication.
The mobile phone service for example is one such invention that immensely changed the way of communication. These phones work by using bands of radio frequency to send waves. The lower the frequency; the better is the quality of the connection. These phones are improving with time. The main advantage of using these phones is that they offer a plenty of services and features.
The various benefits of mobile phones are listed as follows:
· Internet connectivity – These phones come with web browsers that enable the users to connect to the Internet whilst they are on the move. This is very helpful for those who require the Internet service while travelling. Even when one is in a rural area, where there are no computers, the need for Internet can be easily sufficed with these.
· Bluetooth – With the advantage of this feature one can effortlessly transfer files to and from another mobile phone and also to a computer.
· Facility of hands free – Holding a land line receiver or any other phone for long hours can be gruesome. With the help of hands free that these phones come with, one do not require to physically hold the phone while talking over it.
· Global Position system – better known as GPS, this feature is very effective in tracing the phone if it happens to get misplaced. Besides this, one can also use it to find a route map of a particular place.
There are various phone service providers out there in the market. One must do a good research about a plan before going for it. There are certain things that you need to make sure before opting for the services of a particular provider.
One can also get a help from the internet, there are several websites that provide a detail knowledge regarding the various aspects. One can compare the deals that are offered by the companies and then select the best that tailors to his needs.
VoIP phone service – This is a good choice to go with if you have a high speed internet connection, especially a broadband connection. Calls are made over the internet. The advantages that these phones provide are listed as follows:
Effective for business purpose – These phones provide the facility of surfing the internet whilst making a call. This is something that is very helpful for business purposes, where the caller might need to refer to online data while talking to someone.
Availability – These phone service is ubiquitous, it can be availed from any part of the world, provided there is an internet connection.
· Miscellaneous features – This phone helps in providing facilities like instant messaging and chatting and also enables a user to send files to another computer.
However, there are certain areas where a land line connection proves to be advantageous than a mobile or a VoIP connection. These phones though provide the benefit of a better technology and come with a lot of features yet when it comes to quality, landline phones are unmatched. The mobile phones have a problem of losing its network signal and when this happens, it is not possible to make a call or communicate. This is where a land line phone is advantageous.